February Classes

I know I’m behind in updating this class schedule, but we’re working feverishly to get the class samples up in the store and I’m afraid that my focus was elsewhere. But here they are, Feb’s Fab Classes…
All Thursday’s in February @ 10:30am or 6:30pm
Lori’s Lovely Layers $25
Lori is using my favorite Cherry Arte paper to create these Spicy All Occassion Cards. You will create 4 in class and have the option to choose your own sentiments.
January 31st @ 1pm
Mum & Cherub layout $25 ~ SOLD OUT
Jessie will be teaching this “Sealed With A Kiss” layout for her Mum’s & Cherub’s with the option of getting a kit to turn this into a double page layout for an extra $5
January 31st @ 1pm or Wednesday February 3 @ 10:30am or 6:30pm
Chriss’ Valentine’s Mini Album $25
Saturday February 6th @ 10:30am
Laura’s Cherub Valentine Class $12
Laura has created these uber cute valentines for our Cherubs to create for their school friends. We will make 6 in class and give you 6 extra images to make more on your own. Although this class was designed for the kids, adults are more than welcome!
Saturday February 6th 10:30 am to 1:30pm
“Leave it to BIGSHOT” Open House $5
With the release of the new 12 x 12 BigShot Machine, we thought it was time for another open House, so…join us on February 6th to play with the New BigShot, the regular BigShot and a variety of dies, texture plates and embossing folders and you will get to create 3 awesome projects (Remember our Christmas Open House…) including a Gift card, a Post-it Note Holder and more…

Sunday February 7th @ 1pm or Wednesday February 10th @ 10:30am or 6:30pm
Vintage Valentine’s $25
We will create 4 beautiful cards using Vintage images to give to your favorite Valentine’s
Saturday February 13th @ 10:30am SOLD OUT ***New class added at 2:00pm***
Watercolour with Peel-Offs & Metallic pens $25
This class sold out so quickly that Jessie has added another time slot. Jessie will show you how simple it is to colour, watercolour and blend using Metallic Gel Pens and you will not only create 4 stunning cards, but Jessie guarantees you will leave class confident in your watercolouring skills! This technique is easy and spectacular!
Sunday February 14th @ 1pm and Wednesday February 17 @ 10:30am or 6:30pm
Doreen’s “Cute as a Kitten Cards” $25
Using various cutie patootie kitten photo’s, you will create 4 all occassion cards. Images will vary.
Sunday February 14th @ 12pm Penny’s Private Birthday Party
Happy Birthday Penny!

Sunday February 21st @ 1pm or Wednesday February 24th @ 10:30am Sold Out or 6:30pm
Jessie’s “It’s all about Me” Envelope Book $30
If I heard it once I heard it a million times this past Christmas…”It’s all about you, Jessie” so I thought, o.k. then, let’s make it all about me, errr, or you I mean! This mini album will become a keepsake for future generations who want to know all about the woman you are today!
Sunday February 28th @ 1pm or Wednesday March 3rd @ 10:30am or 6:30pm
Chriss’ “Spring All Occassion Cards” $25
Using “Enchanted Lily” stamps by Pink Cat Studio, Chriss will create 4 beautiful cards that can be used for various occassions. (Samples coming soon)

This entry was posted in Scrapbooking Online. Bookmark the permalink.